On the day
Make sure to take a form of photo identification.
As always I was welcomed in and asked to introduce myself to the other students. The teacher talked us through the syllabus with the help of videos, showing things like past acts of piracy and smuggling. A lot of time when in these classes people have lots of stories with past experiences which really put things in perspective. This module was classroom based and included lots of class disscussions as well as roleplay.
* ISPS ( International Ship & Port Facility Security Code)
* Threats & Maritime Security
* Roles and Responsibilities
* Measures, Procedures & Security Levels
* Counter Piracy, Weapons & Substances
* Techniques for Security Measures